Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 wrapped in holographic chrome

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, Elon launched his roadster into space a while ago. The aliens got their hands on it, went on Tesla website and ordered a model 3 for themselves. This is what they ordered .

I realize color is subjective, so it may not for everyone's cup of tea. You don't have to like it. Just be civil about it.

Entertaining to see.

Would never do this to mine. LOL

Last edited:
I'll be civil.
Where you live it is increasingly difficult to make your Model 3 stand out. This does that.
There are a handful of vehicles with full chrome wraps where I live. A neighbor in Rio has a Maserati thus wrapped, and close to my US home in Coral Gables, FL there are McLaren, Rolls-Royce!, and myriad other examples. They aren't common, but they are always very visible and notable.
That brings me to my next point; you have reduced your probability of being rear-ended or sideswiped, in my opinion, because nobody will fail to see you coming unless the glare of reflection blinds another driver.

Conclusion: I like it!

I'll be civil.
Where you live it is increasingly difficult to make your Model 3 stand out. This does that.
There are a handful of vehicles with full chrome wraps where I live. A neighbor in Rio has a Maserati thus wrapped, and close to my US home in Coral Gables, FL there are McLaren, Rolls-Royce!, and myriad other examples. They aren't common, but they are always very visible and notable.
That brings me to my next point; you have reduced your probability of being rear-ended or sideswiped, in my opinion, because nobody will fail to see you coming unless the glare of reflection blinds another driver.

Conclusion: I like it!
Thank you. Even if you didn't like it, I would still appreciate the grownup in you. People can be nasty hiding behind their screen. About the glare, contradictory to common belief, there's no glare. There's some when you get inches close to it like when I was wrapping it. But if you're in a car behind it, glare isn't an issue.

Thank you. Even if you didn't like it, I would still appreciate the grownup in you. People can be nasty hiding behind their screen. About the glare, contradictory to common belief, there's no glare. There's some when you get inches close to it like when I was wrapping it. But if you're in a car behind it, glare isn't an issue.
Sorry; that was a joke. if there's no glare from a chrome wrapped Lamborghini in Florida, there's probably no glare anywhere.

It actually looks pretty good I think. If you like your cars insanely flashy then mission accomplished. I hope this is the performance Model 3 cause it would be embarassing for your flashy one to get smoked by another Model 3 on the road.

Is this the 2018-2019 version of that purple chameleon paint job from the early 2000's during the height of the Fast and Furious craze?

3ce97cc5ac5f8e0eecea2688fa13384a.jpg

Do I like it? Yes.

Would I do it on my car? Maybe.

Do I want to risk a very expensive divorce? H3ll NO!
Sorry; that was a joke. if there's no glare from a chrome wrapped Lamborghini in Florida, there's probably no glare anywhere.
Yeah. But
Is this the 2018-2019 version of that purple chameleon paint job from the early 2000's during the height of the Fast and Furious craze?

3ce97cc5ac5f8e0eecea2688fa13384a.jpg

It's different. And that chameleon is still a thing in the car dip world :)