TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Xpel Pics and Recommendations in Mass

Discussion in 'New England' started by colinrego, May 22, 2018.

1. colinrego

colinrego Member

I should be taking delivery of my Model 3 in a couple weeks at the Dedham MA showroom. I commute about 80-90mi daily and want to protect the car and preserve its beauty for years — so, I have decided on doing a Xpel wrap (I haven’t decided on full front or full wrap).

I am in Massachusetts (MetroWest) and am looking for recommendations specific to Model 3 wraps, as well as pics of the wrap and what package (and why) you chose. I am looking specific to Model 3, because I would much rather choose an installer that already has experience with this car than one that has yet to apply Xpel to a Model 3.

Thanks!

2. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

• Like x 1
  3. ravejads.tmc

ravejads.tmc Member

Did you get a full wrap or a partial wrap? Can you share how much this cost?

4. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

Also, not to hijack but a good tint shop around the area would be nice too.

5. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

Wheel Dynamix did my tinting, wife didn't want tinting on her car! That was fairly cheap.
    Ended up getting everything but the rear done, regret it now. It was roughly $3,000,
    but I could be wrong, this was in 2013/2014.
    Tinting was roughly $250!

6. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

You paid $3k for everything but rear or "everything" would have been $3k? Trying to determine if it's worth it, I don't drive that much so I might just do tint and bra. Do they do ceramic coating?

7. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

It was about $3k (might have been more) for front, doors, etc, everything but the rear.
    Did not do a ceramic coating. Might re-evaluate on the next car, whenever that is.