Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not a big thread creator. I do follow but rarely create. I thought everyone who follows these forums or are on the fence about Tesla model 3 may have some interest in my point of view. I just took delivery of a model 3 long range. I had a 2014 p85 pre autopilot and loved that car. I am a huge car guy and got rid of my p85 for a BMW i8. As an owner of the p85 I got somewhat priority on the model 3 and my first impression is incredible. It is head and shoulders above the model s I had. Does not seem to be even the same manufacturer. Fit and finish and intuition of this car is amazing. Learning curve is significant but I simply cannot put into words how far Tesla has come. The i8 simply cannot compare and I am already thinking how I can get into another s or x. I am amazed. Well done Tesla!

I am not a big thread creator. I do follow but rarely create. I thought everyone who follows these forums or are on the fence about Tesla model 3 may have some interest in my point of view. I just took delivery of a model 3 long range. I had a 2014 p85 pre autopilot and loved that car. I am a huge car guy and got rid of my p85 for a BMW i8. As an owner of the p85 I got somewhat priority on the model 3 and my first impression is incredible. It is head and shoulders above the model s I had. Does not seem to be even the same manufacturer. Fit and finish and intuition of this car is amazing. Learning curve is significant but I simply cannot put into words how far Tesla has come. The i8 simply cannot compare and I am already thinking how I can get into another s or x. I am amazed. Well done Tesla!
Welcome back and congratulations on you TM3!

I test-drove a Model S once, but never owned one. (Way too big for me.) It's extremely cool to read your comment that the Model 3 is, in your opinion, actually a better car than the Model S. I've been telling people that the 3 is sort of the baby brother to the S. Maybe now I need to start telling people that the 3 is the smaller, upgraded version of the Model S?

Coming from the Roadster, it's taken me a couple of weeks to get used to the Model 3, but I'm starting to really like it a lot. Much more comfortable to drive than either the Roadster or the Prius. And almost as much fun to drive as the Zap Xebra. ;)