TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3P Performance spoiler - Willing to Buy!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by graphic, Sep 7, 2018.

1. graphic

graphic Member

Tesla-Model-3-performance-1.jpg
    Anybody purchase the Model 3 Performance and want to sell the rear spoiler wing? Please message me, i am willing to buy it from you. I do not like the one RPM Tesla is selling, and I would prefer the one that comes with the Performance Model 3. I know this is wishful thinking, but hey, somebody out there may be looking to sell one. Any takers please personal message me.

Thanks in advance!

• Like x 1
  2. novox77

novox77 1.21 Gigawatts

I too am not a fan of the RPM version and would prefer factory, or factory imitation. I'll probably wait a year or so for those to be ubiquitous. Hard for me to justify the cost for something that's mostly cosmetic on my RWD.

• Like x 1
  3. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Please Insert a Model 3 into Avatar

I'm on a similar boat, and may just spring for the + upgrade. There is also a high likelihood Tesla will be selling it directly in a few months as they get more stock. The Model S has a carbon fiber spoiler you can buy directly.

4. MikeATL

MikeATL Member

I don’t think any spoilers have even been delivered ..... every car coming to Atlanta with PUP has no spoiler.

5. ba2002

ba2002 Member

I thought I read in one of these threads that a random SC told a random customer that November was when they expected to have stock of spoilers/badging. But who knows.

I'm also willing to buy one if someone doesn't want theirs.

6. MikeATL

MikeATL Member

Wonder how much cash flow their saving by putting off those inventory purchases!

7. graphic

graphic Member

I wish they would offer them for everyone as an upgrade. I just can't pull the trigger on the others (RPM Tesla $200, and T-Sportline $700 :eek:) when this beautiful blade looking, carbon fiber tail "Thats made for the 3" is out there. I guess I may do without one until Tesla sells an upgrade.:cool:

8. graphic

graphic Member

I just tweeted @elonmusk for this spoiler wing to be offered to everyone as an upgrade. I'm desperate damnit :confused:.

• Like x 1
  9. EVfirst

EVfirst Member

Don’t have mine yet. When I get it, I’d be willing to part with it for the right price :)

• Like x 1
  10. Saxena

Saxena Member

@EVfirst, we would also be interested in buying one for the right price :) Thanks @graphic for the tweet to @elonmusk, it would be great if they offer that to everyone for purchase.

11. EVfirst

EVfirst Member

Will definitely follow up with a post when it arrives.

• Like x 1
  12. P3D_Denver

P3D_Denver Member

my service center in Colorado said they expect them in the "4th quarter"

• Informative x 1