Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3P without $5k suspension question.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean,
A person who has P3D w/o upgrade says his suspension is 10mm lower than non-p model 3. Maybe you have physically confirmed otherwise? Otherwise Its helpful to qualify your statements if needed.

Edit: The Performance Upgrade Package Question

No, I don’t have in-person proof.

But it blows my mind the red caliper thread went on as long as it did. I reiterate what I said in that thread.

Do you want cool stuff? Pay 5k.

Do you not care about cool stuff? Don’t pay 5k.

You are not getting the cool stuff without paying 5k.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I mean,

No, I don’t have in-person proof.

But it blows my mind the red caliper thread went on as long as it did. I reiterate what I said in that thread.

Do you want cool stuff? Pay 5k.

Do you not care about cool stuff? Don’t pay 5k.

You are not getting the cool stuff without the 5k package.

Lol amazing how many variations of what do I get or not get on P package ...do i get track mode...etc ....Tesla should have just made this package standard made things easier. ..also don’t understand if folks are getting the best 3 why cheap out on the perf package better to drop EAP as that is known software upgrade vs unknowns of what can (most likely can’t) be upgraded without getting P packge

..also don’t understand if folks are getting the best 3 why cheap out on the perf package better to drop EAP as that is known software upgrade vs unknowns of what can (most likely can’t) be upgraded without getting P packge

I'm not sure why anyone interested in actual "performance" would spend $5k for heavy wheels with "summer" tires that have been modified for range.

If they renamed it the "aesthetics upgrade package" I bet it would have reduced the post count on TMC by 50% ;)