Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3s on a Vehicle Transport in Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's actually a parking lot across the street from the Seattle BMW dealership in Sodo that has like 7-8 Model 3s just sitting there (along with a few Ss and Xs). I think it's leased by the Sodo Tesla center. Lot is protected by a chain link fence, but anyone can walk up on the sidewalk and see the cars.

Funny to think about how BMW salespeople (and their customers) have to sit there and look at Teslas across the street all day.

There's actually a parking lot across the street from the Seattle BMW dealership in Sodo that has like 7-8 Model 3s just sitting there (along with a few Ss and Xs). I think it's leased by the Sodo Tesla center. Lot is protected by a chain link fence, but anyone can walk up on the sidewalk and see the cars.

Funny to think about how BMW salespeople (and their customers) have to sit there and look at Teslas across the street all day.

Haha that’s funny! Yeah if I had a lot full of 3s across from my work I’d go crazy lol