TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model F?

Discussion in 'Cars and Transportation' started by c041v, Nov 26, 2013.

1. c041v

c041v Member

2015-jaguar-f-type-r-coupe-photo-554678-s-1280x782.jpg

The 2015 jaguar F-type.

Would love to see Tesla get a hold of Wayne Burgess to pen one of these with a battery pack underneath. I think Jaguar got everything right with the design of this one.

Attached Files:

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

It's pretty good. Tesla has shown they can design with the best in the world so I'm not worried.

BTW, Outsider has the entire alphabet spoken for.

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I don't really follow Jaguar much. What are the distinguishing features of a 2015 vs. an older model? Thanks.

Dashcam happened to catch a shot of some year of it this morning:

JaguarFTypeS.jpg

4. c041v

c041v Member

Specifically regarding the one I posted, a 550 hp V-8. The R version is new for 2015 and I don't think their is any difference between the 2014 and 2015 others the flavours it comes in which now includes S and R.

I actually know very little about them, but quite like the look and the front end just seems like it would carry the Tesla design philosophy well, even if it was inspired by TIE fighters.

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

You make this sound like a CON. To me it's in the PRO column. :)