Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - 100D - Inventory - Good Deal? (Have hours to decide :))

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Just pulled on this for an associate. According to EV-CPO.com, there are no New Teslas on the lots and this randomly freed up. I think this is a killer deal? I can get a 100D for price of 75D :)

Only problem is as its a '17, they said it has the old computer for the infotainment? Should that give me pause, or are the savings too great?

This seems like a great deal it just stars aligned, right?

Thanks all!

upload_2018-6-15_17-32-48.png

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50.9 KB · Views: 65
Just to be clear.... Was looking at a 75D, this leases out the same. The question is not should I buy a Tesla (or rather my associate, I have a 3 coming :)), but is this that good of a deal to jump at? I do not see any other inventory cars out there. Am I over thinking it or is this a really solid deal; or am I just getting to excited for nothing special :)

Thanks!

It's a good one for a lease. I wouldn't worry about the "old" infotainment one bit.
I see you just posted another inventory car. Where did you find that? I cannot find anything on the Tesla website looking up different zips, EV-CPO says there are no inventory cars at all? Is there just no inventory, but then where did you find that :)

I see you just posted another inventory car. Where did you find that? I cannot find anything on the Tesla website looking up different zips, EV-CPO says there are no inventory cars at all? Is there just no inventory, but then where did you find that :)

A combination of manual poking around and way too much time on my hands...that red one is gone I think.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
Those two and one they were looking at seemed to be the only available. That all being said, they put the deposit down tonight:) A lifelong petrol head has converted, I finally convinced them to buy the golf cart (their word for EVs :p)