Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S #1355 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The owner loves the car, and testing the market. Wasn't planning on selling, that's why the high amount of miles in such a short amount of time.

Oh, one of those deals. Perhaps then the title of this thread should be: Model S #1355 Not Really For Sale, But Just Thought I'd See If Someone Wants To Give Me A Super Nice Chunk Of Change So I Can Take A Profit And Then Reserve Myself Another Model S (Because I Love This Car Just That Much) And Have It Partially Paid For.

Oh, one of those deals. Perhaps then the title of this thread should be: Model S #1355 Not Really For Sale, But Just Thought I'd See If Someone Wants To Give Me A Super Nice Chunk Of Change So I Can Take A Profit And Then Reserve Myself Another Model S (Because I Love This Car Just That Much) And Have It Partially Paid For.

Or...I'd like to upgrade my standard Model S for a Performance and I'm willing to wait for it if you're willing to pay a lot extra for my standard.

Good luck. It's certainly worth the try.

Model S Used Car still a used car

They love the car but are testing the market....good luck. This would have worked better with one of the Signatures but maybe they'll get lucky and find a buyer.

Anyway you look at it it's still a used car which means no federal tax credit and value deprecation as soon as it hits the street like any other car. I don't think the selling price is going to fly but good luck. I see quite a few of the roadsters selling for far less than what they were costing new just a year or two ago. I'm sure the Model S will be no exception.

Interesting the price is now down to $119K. I guess he really does want to sell it.

That's because someone else had listed a P85 at $119,900 so he had to come down. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TESL...Cars_Trucks&hash=item19d85924ef#ht_836wt_1165

There is also a 60kWh just listed at $92,500 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tesl...Cars_Trucks&hash=item43b8232e19#ht_534wt_1165
He doesn't even have the car yet either 'I will be taking the delivery of this car in Chicago next week.' lol

Even on that one, it's still a $15k premium since the buyer won't be able to claim tax credit.

I also just noticed in the design studio, they are now listing the tesla personal delivery and prep fees up front. ;)