TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 17" Screen and Dash Display $1,800 free ship

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by etic1565, Aug 24, 2016.

1. etic1565

etic1565 Member

I have 2 sets for sale. They are 1,800 for the set. If you want just the 17" screen or the dash let me know

Both are from a 2015 Model S

One is from a 97K vin 70D and the other is from a 101K S70

The one from the 97K vin has not lit up. The front of the car was wrecked pretty bad. Screen looks fine as far as I can tell.

The one from the 101K S70 can be seen working in the pictures

If you have questions let me know

17in_screen.jpg
    This is the S70 Screen

s70 screen.JPG

This is the S70 Screen

70D_screen.jpg
    This is the 70D Screen. The screen looks to be in working condition, no bent or broken parts when it was taken out.

2. etic1565

etic1565 Member

Sorry, mistake on the 97K. It is actually a S85