Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 19" OEM wheels and tires (almost new, West Palm Beach)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Tuesday (June 18) the Tesla Service Center in West Palm Beach FL will replace my December 2018 Model S100D 19" wheels with 21" Arachnid wheels that I earned as a referral award.

The original OEM 19" wheels are Goodyear Eagles on silver rims and have less than 1,700 miles on them with no damage. I'm assuming Service will replace the TPMS sensors and give me the old ones, but I'm not sure.

If you pick them up at the WPB Service Center on Tuesday afternoon you can have them for $1,000. After that the price goes up to $1,200. If no one picks them up on Tuesday I'll post photos after the wheels are off the car. If you want to look at the wheels on the car before Tuesday, that can be arranged.

Selling as a set only.

The WPB Service Center didn’t receive all the parts needed to install my new wheels, so they won’t be installed tomorrow. The installation will be rescheduled once all the parts are in, most likely sometime next week.

If you’re interested in picking up the old wheels in WPB, I’ll try to schedule the installation to accommodate you.

• Informative
Reactions: b team
I decided to keep my 19” wheels and sell the Arachnid 21” wheels instead. I’ll post an ad for those wheels once Tesla Service confirms they’ve received the parts. The parts were supposed to come in last week, but I haven’t heard from Service and haven’t been able to get a hold of them.