Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 19" Slipstream OEM Original Wheels - $850

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 mint condition wheels with no damage, scuffs or scratches. $850. Bought them from a guy who replaced his stock late-2016 wheels with some from TSportline and supposedly he only drove less than 150 miles on these before the switch. They look like they have never been used and I never mounted them since buying a few months back.

Center caps, lug nuts are NOT included.

I have 4 brand new old style (2012-2014) TPMS sensors (Tesla Part Number: 1010938-00-B for VIN > P50900 or up until 9/2014) that I can include for an extra $150 if you want. PM me if you just want to buy the sensors.

I have the rims boxed up and just took one photo of the last rim before closing but they all look like this.

For local pickup, I am in Chicago and I have an extra set of 4 unmounted All Season Goodyear tires with decent tread left which you can have for free if you want them.

For shipping, I'll just charge whatever the passthrough cost is. For me to get them from California it was around $200 so I am guessing it shouldn't cost much more than that for anywhere in the U.S. I will ship UPS or FedEx ground. I won't be shipping the free tires.

Attachments

• IMG_20170331_161659.jpg
    IMG_20170331_161659.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 89
4 mint condition wheels with no damage, scuffs or scratches. $850. Bought them from a guy who replaced his stock late-2016 wheels with some from TSportline and supposedly he only drove less than 150 miles on these before the switch. They look like they have never been used and I never mounted them since buying a few months back.

I have 4 brand new old style (2012-2014) TPMS sensors (Tesla Part Number: 1010938-00-B for VIN > P50900 or up until 9/2014) that I can include for an extra $150 if you want. PM me if you just want to buy the sensors.

I have the rims boxed up and just took one photo of the last rim before closing but they all look like this.

For local pickup, I am in Chicago and I have an extra set of 4 unmounted All Season Goodyear tires with decent tread left which you can have for free if you want them.

For shipping, I'll just charge whatever the passthrough cost is. For me to get them from California it was around $200 so I am guessing it shouldn't cost much more than that for anywhere in the U.S. I will ship UPS or FedEx ground. I won't be shipping the free tires.

I'll take them, please PM me. I'm in Michigan, I can come pick them up and pay you cash. Thanks