Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 19" Slipstream Silver Wheels -- For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have three used Tesla Model S OEM 19 inch wheels that I no longer need. Will sell individually.

I had Tesla Service in Watertown, MA check the wheels when I pulled them off my Model S, which is why I now have only three to sell! A fourth wheel was bent, so we trashed that one. If you're interested in one of the remaining three, I'm happy to take pictures of individual wheels to let you review their condition prior to buying.

Willing to split shipping so that these find a good home. The wheels are in the Boston, MA area. Will entertain all reasonable offers.

johnl

I think we could probably work it out, but I just realized that these wheels are the base wheels, not the Slipstreams (I guess I thought the base wheels were called Slipstreams).

I assume you not interested in the base wheels. I'll fix the title of the thread as soon as I figure out how to do that!

johnl

I think we could probably work it out, but I just realized that these wheels are the base wheels, not the Slipstreams (I guess I thought the base wheels were called Slipstreams).

I assume you not interested in the base wheels. I'll fix the title of the thread as soon as I figure out how to do that!

johnl
Yeah
I thought it was slipstream. Thanks for the clarification. And good luck on the sale.

Hi John, Joseph here! I recognize it's been a while since your post for the rims, but just in case you still have one perfect laying around I might interested if it matches my attached photo. I'm in Los Angeles, California.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 54