Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available Model S 19" Tempest Wheels with Tires for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have four (4) stock Tesla Model S Tempest Wheels, 19 inch by 8.5 for sale. The wheels came off my car that I bought on 10\8\20 and come with the stock Goodyear tires. Mileage on these is 2700. They are close to mint. See pics. Also included are the Wheelcaps which I never used and aftermarket lug nuts. Original TPMS are included. Tread is decent at about 9\32's. One wheel has some faint scratches and two pictures were taken of the same scratches at different angles.
Treadwear.jpg Lugs.jpg bad side scratch.jpg good side scratch.jpg Tire1.jpg Tire2.jpg Tire3.jpg Tire4.jpg Wheelcaps.jpg

Last edited:
Bump: I will throw in a one night's stay at an off strip Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites or Home2 Suites Hotel as an inducement for someone to drive to Vegas and take these wheels\tires off my hands. Hotels are about a half mile from the Strip, roughly across from the midpoint of the Strip, on the other side of I-15.

Relax, they'll likely sell as the seasons change as some folks in the Northern tier of the US will likely want a second set of wheels for their snow tires next season.

There is also Craigslist for a local sale to someone in Nevada or Northern CA perhaps?

I have four (4) stock Tesla Model S Tempest Wheels, 19 inch by 8.5 for sale. The wheels came off my car that I bought on 10\8\20 and come with the stock Goodyear tires. Mileage on these is 2700. They are close to mint. See pics. Also included are the Wheelcaps which I never used and aftermarket lug nuts. Original TPMS are included. Tread is decent at about 9\32's. One wheel has some faint scratches and two pictures were taken of the same scratches at different angles.
View attachment 640597 View attachment 640598 View attachment 640599 View attachment 640600 View attachment 640592 View attachment 640593 View attachment 640594 View attachment 640595 View attachment 640596
Where are you located

Status
Not open for further replies.