Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2012 – 2016 HID headlamps (both sides)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Only Trons

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2013
Northern Virginia
Original headlamps from 2013 Model S. My car was hit by another vehicle who cut a left turn too sharply while I was waiting at the exit from a parking lot. Police cited the other driver. The left side headlamp has a slight scuff mark but is functional. Right side is undamaged. These original part numbers are no longer available and were replaced with version 00-D. The price of the new ones were $1,400 apiece at the time, but I understand they may be more than $1,500 now.

Part numbers of the original lamps are:

6005906-00-C HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY - SAE – LEFT Model S Feb 2012 - Mar 2016

6005907-00-C HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY - SAE – RIGHT Model S Feb 2012 - Mar 2016

Offering both for $300. Could be useful for someone doing their own repairs on an early Model S. I am located in Northern Virginia. Would be easiest for someone local to purchase these. If you want them shipped, I’ll go to UPS and determine the price for shipping to your address and the buyer will have to pay those shipping costs.

Reactions: JBLACOUSTICS
Original headlamps from 2013 Model S. My car was hit by another vehicle who cut a left turn too sharply while I was waiting at the exit from a parking lot. Police cited the other driver. The left side headlamp has a slight scuff mark but is functional. Right side is undamaged. These original part numbers are no longer available and were replaced with version 00-D. The price of the new ones were $1,400 apiece at the time, but I understand they may be more than $1,500 now.

6005906-00-C HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY - SAE – LEFT Model S Feb 2012 - Mar 2016

6005907-00-C HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY - SAE – RIGHT Model S Feb 2012 - Mar 2016

Offering both for $300. Could be useful for someone doing their own repairs on an early Model S. I am located in Northern Virginia. Would be easiest for someone local to purchase these. If you want them shipped, I’ll go to UPS and determine the price for shipping to your address and the buyer will have to pay those shipping costs.
Mind sending a pic of the lights? I live pretty close and may be interested. Thanks

See attached two pics.

To get an idea of where my car was hit, one photo shows the damage to the front fender of the car. The fender that took the brunt of the damage. The headlamp was "scuffed."

The other photo shows the headlamp and the scuffed area, as best as I could get with my phone camera. It is difficult to see in the photo so I tried to draw a line around the scuffed area. It is barely noticeable to the eye.

I don't have a photo of the other headlamp, but it is undamaged. 20210517_152643.jpg20220812_101829.jpg

This might help me.. does it come with the cluster that operates the 2 headlamps. They are charging $1,900

Here is the estimate. I have 2016 model S

Attachments

• 006C84A2-8EB3-4D99-AA73-F31791605DA3.png
    006C84A2-8EB3-4D99-AA73-F31791605DA3.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 41
Sorry, I haven't logged on for a few weeks and so didn't see your message(s).

Yes, I still have the headlamps.

These are complete headlamp assemblies. I do not understand what you mean by "the cluster."

Please feel free to PM me through this site if you wish.