TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S 2013 85S Multi-coat Red, 24,000 miles - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by George Parrott, Dec 31, 2014.

1. George Parrott

Model S 2013 85S Multi-coat Red, 24,000 miles

PRICE REDUCED, MUST SELL SOON -

Absolutely beautiful Model S85, still showing 270+ miles on a full range charge. New rear tires @22,000 miles. Aftermarket black rims, tinted rear passenger and hatch windows, Blackvue dash cam. Red Calipers. Brand new black original Tesla floor mats (I have been using tan aftermarket ones). No kids, No animals, no smoker ever in car ! I get my new P85D in middle February !

Tesla options include:

-Technology Package
    -Tan leather interior
    -Obeche Gloss wood trim
    -Navigation
    -Ultra High Fidelity Sound System (XM Radio)
    -Dual Onboard Chargers
    -LED Interior Accent Lighting
    -Air Suspension
    -Supercharger Enabled
    -Titanium Underbody Shield Added
    -Version 6.0 of car's firms are installed

List Date: 1/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Model S 2013 85S Multi-coat Red, 24,000 miles
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    cMXcrXvRPH2n.jpg
    Pu6eQmmttGDc.jpg
    Rnd8fTxw3Aph.jpg
    BEVK4pD7vGH7.jpg

2. lordh

lordh Member

Does it have parking sensors and/or actuated folding mirrors? Do you still have the original rims? When in 2013 was vehicle purchased?What's the VIN?

3. Pacific

Pacific Member

Sorely tempted--like the interior and exterior choices. No private message button like what one finds in the Nissan Leaf forum. How do we contact u? Few more questions.

4. George Parrott

Answers:

No, I do NOT have the original rims. The car was too early in production (VIN 9649) to have the folding mirrors or parking sensors. It was delivered to my house in West Sacramento about 8 June 2013. I was not even in this country and my neighbor arranged to get it into my garage. It was first driven on 9 July upon my return from a Fulbright Scholar appointment lecturing in Warsaw, Poland.

- - - Updated - - -

You can email me directly at

[email protected] or call at 916 752-7359 Just returned from a roundtrip to Daly City in the Bay Area for New Year's. Car averaged about 310 watts/mile for the trip of just under 200 miles total. Last 44 miles from the Vacaville Supercharger was at 292 watts/mile

5. Vandymed

Vandymed New Member

Beautiful car and very nice work with the Fulbright humblebrag. Not necessary to the post, but an elegant way of working it into the narrative.

Personally, I was very surprised when the Queen of England gifted me with my Tesla. Of course, I did cure her cancer, so I guess it was just a polite way for nobility to show their gratitude.

;)

Best of luck on the sale & continued success with your important research.

6. George Parrott

I was actually "working" in Warsaw. My host university has an International program in "Psychology in English," and I carried a significantly heavier teaching load there than I did in my CSU, Sacramento assignments. Because of that, the host university actually paid me a full teaching salary (approved by the Fulbright Program), and all my Fulbright $$ went directly to my US bank account....which allowed me as a "lowly college professor" to actually afford the Tesla in the first place. I am still working with several of those Warsaw students as they seek US Ph.D. programs. In order to get the original Tesla pricing, I had to accept delivery before I could return at the end of the term, so it is all tied together. 8 - ) Really.....

7. flankspeed8

flankspeed8 Member

did you sell this? In another thread you posted that it is no longer available.

8. George Parrott

Still available. Somehow there was a double listing and I deleted that duplication. Sorry for any confusion.

9. George Parrott

SOLD, JAN. 28, 2015.....Thanks for your interest here. Looking forward to the P85D in about 10 days.