Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2013 - production concerns?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Can anyone share information about what I should look for when buying a used ModelS P60 or P85? Were there problems with this production model? I keep reading about replacements or upgrades to early production problems. What are the things I should be aware of? Thanks for reading this and any advice you have to share. I am getting worried about purchasing a CPO or used one!

Thank you. It is from a used car lot and has been meticulously kept but there's no way for me to know if they addressed those problems.

If a CPO any added issues should be covered by the warranty. If used and not CPO, that's a different problem.[/QUOTE]

If it's from a used car lot then there is no CPO... CPO is only available (to my knowledge) if you buy directly from Tesla. Also, make sure you confirm what you're buying if you're buying from a used "non-tesla" dealership. I've seen s85's advertised as P85's (for example). Also, a P60 does not exist.... only s60.