Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: 2015+, AutoPilot, 70D+, Midwest

lateplate

Feb 19, 2018
Chicago
Hi, been keeping my eyes peeled for the following in a private sale, but it's been difficult to find one that's remotely close. There are plenty on the coasts, but I'd much rather be able to see/drive the car myself. I'm in Chicagoland.

My budget is in the $50-$60k range (ideally an AP1 car would be on the mid-lower end, AP2 car on the high end). Not in any particular rush, just looking for something great. CPO inventory is pretty thin, but I've got a line out to a Tesla gent as well.

Must haves:
  • 2015+ year model
  • Autopilot 1 enabled
  • 70 kwh battery or better
  • Dual motor / AWD
  • Under 50k miles or has extended service agreement in place
  • Clean title (no rebuilds, etc)
  • Relatively close that I could see/drive it myself (within 500 miles or so)
Nice to haves:
  • Refreshed nose cone
  • Autopilot 2
  • Supercharging for life
  • Complete service records
I'd consider most everything else negotiable / flexible.

Thank you!
-Dan

bnaysrl

Nov 24, 2018
The Woodlands, TEXAS
Hi, been keeping my eyes peeled for the following in a private sale, but it's been difficult to find one that's remotely close. There are plenty on the coasts, but I'd much rather be able to see/drive the car myself. I'm in Chicagoland.

My budget is in the $50-$60k range (ideally an AP1 car would be on the mid-lower end, AP2 car on the high end). Not in any particular rush, just looking for something great. CPO inventory is pretty thin, but I've got a line out to a Tesla gent as well.

Must haves:
  • 2015+ year model
  • Autopilot 1 enabled
  • 70 kwh battery or better
  • Dual motor / AWD
  • Under 50k miles or has extended service agreement in place
  • Clean title (no rebuilds, etc)
  • Relatively close that I could see/drive it myself (within 500 miles or so)
Nice to haves:
  • Refreshed nose cone
  • Autopilot 2
  • Supercharging for life
  • Complete service records
I'd consider most everything else negotiable / flexible.

Thank you!
-Dan

Fly to IAH or HOU on Southwest and drive the 1,100 miles home. Check KBB and make me an offer.

2015 90D Blue Grey Interior; Pristine Original everything; 34,500 as of 11/24/18. Delivered at Fremont to Los Gatos, CA home. Shipped to new Houston area home enclosed in vehicle used primarily for shipping Porsches from East Coast POE to Dealers [Got the photos]. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Premium sound, 19" rims, retractable roof. adaptable cruise control and auto pilot, System 9.0 NOT installed, no aftermarket crap. New 100D ordered ETD 12/15. Available sooner to best cash offer.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC