Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model S: 2015+, AutoPilot, 70D+, Midwest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, been keeping my eyes peeled for the following in a private sale, but it's been difficult to find one that's remotely close. There are plenty on the coasts, but I'd much rather be able to see/drive the car myself. I'm in Chicagoland.

My budget is in the $50-$60k range (ideally an AP1 car would be on the mid-lower end, AP2 car on the high end). Not in any particular rush, just looking for something great. CPO inventory is pretty thin, but I've got a line out to a Tesla gent as well.

Must haves:
  • 2015+ year model
  • Autopilot 1 enabled
  • 70 kwh battery or better
  • Dual motor / AWD
  • Under 50k miles or has extended service agreement in place
  • Clean title (no rebuilds, etc)
  • Relatively close that I could see/drive it myself (within 500 miles or so)
Nice to haves:
  • Refreshed nose cone
  • Autopilot 2
  • Supercharging for life
  • Complete service records
I'd consider most everything else negotiable / flexible.

Thank you!
-Dan

Hi, been keeping my eyes peeled for the following in a private sale, but it's been difficult to find one that's remotely close. There are plenty on the coasts, but I'd much rather be able to see/drive the car myself. I'm in Chicagoland.

My budget is in the $50-$60k range (ideally an AP1 car would be on the mid-lower end, AP2 car on the high end). Not in any particular rush, just looking for something great. CPO inventory is pretty thin, but I've got a line out to a Tesla gent as well.

Must haves:
  • 2015+ year model
  • Autopilot 1 enabled
  • 70 kwh battery or better
  • Dual motor / AWD
  • Under 50k miles or has extended service agreement in place
  • Clean title (no rebuilds, etc)
  • Relatively close that I could see/drive it myself (within 500 miles or so)
Nice to haves:
  • Refreshed nose cone
  • Autopilot 2
  • Supercharging for life
  • Complete service records
I'd consider most everything else negotiable / flexible.

Thank you!
-Dan

Fly to IAH or HOU on Southwest and drive the 1,100 miles home. Check KBB and make me an offer.

2015 90D Blue Grey Interior; Pristine Original everything; 34,500 as of 11/24/18. Delivered at Fremont to Los Gatos, CA home. Shipped to new Houston area home enclosed in vehicle used primarily for shipping Porsches from East Coast POE to Dealers [Got the photos]. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Premium sound, 19" rims, retractable roof. adaptable cruise control and auto pilot, System 9.0 NOT installed, no aftermarket crap. New 100D ordered ETD 12/15. Available sooner to best cash offer.