Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model S 2016.5 with AP 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

My first post here. I have been on the market for a Model S since December of 2018. I was close to buying two different ones, but both ended up being snagged before I could see the car and make an offer. I am looking for a 2016.5 or newer Model S, with AP 2.0 hardware. The AP, EAP, FSD itself doesn't need to be enabled, although that would be a plus. I am open to any color, with miles lower then 50k preferred. I wouldn't mind the 60, 70, or 75 kwh configuration. Doesn't need to be dual motor/AWD, since I live in Southern California. Overall I am looking for a cheap 2016.5 Model S with AP 2.0. There have been several with the above requirements that have slipped out of my hand listed at $48,000-50k. With that being said I am looking at around that range. I don't mind paying more for a well optioned one. I am in Southern California, specifically Los Angeles. I would be willing to commute anywhere in the continental US to get the right car. Please help me find my next daily driver. Any leads are much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Interested in a rebuilt title? Kind of high miles.

2016 Model S 75D with 65k miles though.

Midnight silver
Metal Roof
Air suspension
Textile seats
Free Supercharging
AP Enabled
Power liftgate

Selling it with a 2 year / 30,000 mile warranty on the entire car. Located in Sacramento

$36,000.

Interested in a rebuilt title? Kind of high miles.

2016 Model S 75D with 65k miles though.

Midnight silver
Metal Roof
Air suspension
Textile seats
Free Supercharging
AP Enabled
Power liftgate

Selling it with a 2 year / 30,000 mile warranty on the entire car. Located in Sacramento

$36,000.
Appreciate you sharing, but I just can't see myself dealing with the registration process of a salvage vehicle here in California. Also the miles are more then what I would like.

No problem. Just an FYI, there are no issues registering a rebuilt title in CA. They're more than used to it.
So this car would not be subject to a CHP inspection ? receipts for all parts replaced, with VINs from vehicles it was replaced from? Please correct me if I am wrong but if the model year for a car is more than 3 years old it would not require that hassle. Also I apologize if I am not familiar with the Tesla rebuilt process, but don't they cut you off all over the air updates to the vehicle, as well as any AP features, and Super charging? Would appreciate any insight you may have on both matters

So this car would not be subject to a CHP inspection ? receipts for all parts replaced, with VINs from vehicles it was replaced from? Please correct me if I am wrong but if the model year for a car is more than 3 years old it would not require that hassle. Also I apologize if I am not familiar with the Tesla rebuilt process, but don't they cut you off all over the air updates to the vehicle, as well as any AP features, and Super charging? Would appreciate any insight you may have on both matters

No CHP for Tesla vehicles to this date. You still get updates and I make sure supercharging stays on. Tesla sells it with the vehicle, they don't have the right to disable it. Never heard of AP getting disabled either lol

Attachments

• E54D902C-C37A-4723-96A1-6DA6D54A37FB.png
    E54D902C-C37A-4723-96A1-6DA6D54A37FB.png
    255 KB · Views: 146
Hi All,

My first post here. I have been on the market for a Model S since December of 2018. I was close to buying two different ones, but both ended up being snagged before I could see the car and make an offer. I am looking for a 2016.5 or newer Model S, with AP 2.0 hardware. The AP, EAP, FSD itself doesn't need to be enabled, although that would be a plus. I am open to any color, with miles lower then 50k preferred. I wouldn't mind the 60, 70, or 75 kwh configuration. Doesn't need to be dual motor/AWD, since I live in Southern California. Overall I am looking for a cheap 2016.5 Model S with AP 2.0. There have been several with the above requirements that have slipped out of my hand listed at $48,000-50k. With that being said I am looking at around that range. I don't mind paying more for a well optioned one. I am in Southern California, specifically Los Angeles. I would be willing to commute anywhere in the continental US to get the right car. Please help me find my next daily driver. Any leads are much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

We should probably talk. I'm getting persuaded to sell my 2nd Model S, which fits your parameters aside from the price. You may find the additional features worth a few extra bucks. It's somewhat of a unicorn, apparently.

Feel free to PM me - I'm in the Los Angeles area for another couple of months, more or less.

At the risk of wasting your time (I'm not sure how serious I am yet), I have a silver 75d (delivered 12/2016) that I'm pondering putting out there. It'd have to be low 50s though. It's uncorked, has EAP, next gen seats, sunroof, premium audio/powered liftgate and unlimited supercharging. Lacks SAS and SubZero package.. I'll see if I can get some pics and a copy of the build sheet this weekend. I'm in the Pacific NW though.

At the risk of wasting your time (I'm not sure how serious I am yet), I have a silver 75d (delivered 12/2016) that I'm pondering putting out there. It'd have to be low 50s though. It's uncorked, has EAP, next gen seats, sunroof, premium audio/powered liftgate and unlimited supercharging. Lacks SAS and SubZero package.. I'll see if I can get some pics and a copy of the build sheet this weekend. I'm in the Pacific NW though.

Sounds good I would be willing to buy it since that is checking off almost everything I am looking for. Lets stay in touch, I sent you a pm.