Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2022 Navigation update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2022.4.5 installed and I see everyone getting the 2021.48 navigation update. I'm still on 2020.48. I have my car parked to Wi-Fi hoping for it to update by itself. Anyone have 2022.X software but still stuck on 2020 maps? I tried contacting Tesla support but they were useless.

I am in the same boat, got 2022.4.5 a while ago (and 2022.4 prior to that) but still on 2020.48 maps. Also have no idea what a map update trigger looks like; Eg is it the same as a software update prompt?

I wonder if they are prioritizing certain regions with a lot of changes first. I live in Toronto so maybe there are less road changes (?).

I am in the same boat, got 2022.4.5 a while ago (and 2022.4 prior to that) but still on 2020.48 maps. Also have no idea what a map update trigger looks like; Eg is it the same as a software update prompt?

I wonder if they are prioritizing certain regions with a lot of changes first. I live in Toronto so maybe there are less road changes (?).
Im in California and my friends already got the map update. It doesn't come with the typical software update. Apparently it'll download in the background near a wifi location.