Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2022 (refreshed) Turbine/Twin Turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a 2017 Model S that I had 21 inch turbine wheels for, I love these wheels. I still have them after I traded my Model S in for a new 2022 Model S Long Range. I would really like to see these wheels on my current S but I know there may be some fitment issues. I was wondering if they made these turbine wheels that work on the newer model s or if the twin turbines had a set that worked on the newer S. I looked on tire-rack for wheels that i might like to replace the turbines but nothing really equates to them for me in terms of looks. I think i read somewhere about using spacers for my older rims but again, i've never done this and want to make sure its okay for the car before i did anything like that.

Any advice would be great, the only part of my new 2022 S i don't like are the wheels that came with it

i assume you got the new ‘22 with 19” wheels. Have you taken the covers off? By adding lug nut covers and center caps they can look much better.

IMG_4402.jpeg

I had a 2017 Model S that I had 21 inch turbine wheels for, I love these wheels. I still have them after I traded my Model S in for a new 2022 Model S Long Range. I would really like to see these wheels on my current S but I know there may be some fitment issues. I was wondering if they made these turbine wheels that work on the newer model s or if the twin turbines had a set that worked on the newer S. I looked on tire-rack for wheels that i might like to replace the turbines but nothing really equates to them for me in terms of looks. I think i read somewhere about using spacers for my older rims but again, i've never done this and want to make sure its okay for the car before i did anything like that.

Any advice would be great, the only part of my new 2022 S i don't like are the wheels that came with it
@kholy - Have you had the chance to decide on what to do about the Twin Turbine wheels? I just got a 23” Model S LR and I feel the same as you that the Twin Turbine wheels really fit the looks of this car. I was thinking about getting x4 of the rear wheels, 21x9, and going with a square set up so I could rotate tires for longer life. I know the rear would need spacers though.