Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2023 VINs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my 2023 MSLR last week.

Differences I'm aware of so far compared to 2021/2022 MS:

1) USS still installed and functional based on parking with distance markers
2) Rear entertainment screen larger than 2021/2022 S\X

Mods so far:
-RPM Tesla Blade spoiler
-Gyeon Leather Shield

Upcoming mods:
-20" TS5 Wheels + Michelin PS All-seasons
-Xpel PPF for full front + fenders + full rear bumper
-Carpro CQuarts UK 3.0 Ceramic coat
-Carpro Cquarts DLUX Wheel ceramic coat

1669583689704.png

1669583827717.png

1669583886422.png

Reactions: aerodyne
Any specs or pictures of the rear entertainment screen? How much bigger did it get?
The console where the screen sits in looks the same size compared to last year. However, the bezels around the screen are dramatically reduced, looks like 50% reduction in bezel width. Pic below is me holding a Spigen screen protector for a 2021/2022 MS rear entertainment screen right next to my 2023 MS screen.

1669591427806.png

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/att...=283692&hash=cc7fbacdaf5b1a0f3c6f23a8abf1608e

• Informative
Reactions: croman and N2B8
I love the new refreshed rear lights. I’m sure it looks the same for most people haha.

For my new Plaid I was able to find out the VIN was created a week before I ordered (11/17). No wonder I got the vin a day after I ordered. Anyways I just scheduled my delivery date for this coming Friday.

Reactions: MikeKFE
My TS5 wheels + Michelin PS All seasons just came in and will mount them on my car in a few days after I apply a Carpro ceramic wheel coating to them

View attachment 878958
I have a set of brand new 21” Arachnid wheels for the car. But I ordered the car w the 19” wheels and will use them as a back up. I’ve been hearing folks waiting a while to get replacement tires for the 21” wheels.

Just got my 2023 MSLR VIN today!! Woohooooo!!!!
Well, it seems they are desperate to increase their December sales so they're trying to convince me to accept delivery of one of two cars that are "similar" but not exactly like the one I ordered... and said I'd get the $3,750 credit if I accepted delivery by the end of the year. My thing is, I want the one I ordered, not one "similar" to the one I ordered... So, my app has a "schedule delivery" action that I need to complete but it only shows 24 Dec and 26 Dec as delivery appointments. The window for my delivery was originally 5 Jan - 16 Feb, which worked for my availability. (I'm out of state from 22 - 27 Dec for the holidays.) So now, I'm waiting to hear back from my Tesla delivery advisor...I'm certain the 24 & 26 Dec appointments are for the "similar" Model S options, not the VIN I was assigned (what I ordered). She said if I didn't accept one of the "similar" MS options, I may have to wait until Jan for delivery of the one I ordered (okay, that's what I was expecting anyway!!). I told them I'd rather wait and accept the one I ordered... Frustrating... This is my third MS (previously owned a 2017 100D, and 2019 LR) so I'm still excited, and willing to wait for what I want. Cheers everyone!! :)

Well, it seems they are desperate to increase their December sales so they're trying to convince me to accept delivery of one of two cars that are "similar" but not exactly like the one I ordered... and said I'd get the $3,750 credit if I accepted delivery by the end of the year. My thing is, I want the one I ordered, not one "similar" to the one I ordered... So, my app has a "schedule delivery" action that I need to complete but it only shows 24 Dec and 26 Dec as delivery appointments. The window for my delivery was originally 5 Jan - 16 Feb, which worked for my availability. (I'm out of state from 22 - 27 Dec for the holidays.) So now, I'm waiting to hear back from my Tesla delivery advisor...I'm certain the 24 & 26 Dec appointments are for the "similar" Model S options, not the VIN I was assigned (what I ordered). She said if I didn't accept one of the "similar" MS options, I may have to wait until Jan for delivery of the one I ordered (okay, that's what I was expecting anyway!!). I told them I'd rather wait and accept the one I ordered... Frustrating... This is my third MS (previously owned a 2017 100D, and 2019 LR) so I'm still excited, and willing to wait for what I want. Cheers everyone!! :)
The $3750 credit is for the Model 3 and Y only. Your rep is a new hire and made a mistake. But if you do decide to take delivery don’t ask them about it just say yes I’ll accept the car for the discount.

The $3750 credit is for the Model 3 and Y only. Your rep is a new hire and made a mistake. But if you do decide to take delivery don’t ask them about it just say yes I’ll accept the car for the discount.
I wonder what would’ve happened if I responded that way, I got the same email and responded letting them know I think they made a mistake.

Yes, I saw that it was only for 3 and Ys... Not interested in any case, just want the MS the way I ordered it. Now they've adjusted my delivery window to 28-31 Dec... They updated the dates to meet my availability, that's nice!! I'm not expecting the $3750, and will just smile with a "Bless your heart" in my mind... :)

Yes, I saw that it was only for 3 and Ys... Not interested in any case, just want the MS the way I ordered it. Now they've adjusted my delivery window to 28-31 Dec... They updated the dates to meet my availability, that's nice!! I'm not expecting the $3750, and will just smile with a "Bless your heart" in my mind... :)

I got my VIN (2023 MS) the same day you did and my window is still Dec 27 - 31. Nothing firm yet though. I was also offered $3750 to take a Model S that was the same exact spec as mine - BUT - I'd have to travel to Atlanta to do it...which just didn't fit in my schedule and would've cost me $ to do...offsetting some of the benefit. So I told them no thank you. Really thought I'd have a firm delivery appt by now.

I got my VIN (2023 MS) the same day you did and my window is still Dec 27 - 31. Nothing firm yet though. I was also offered $3750 to take a Model S that was the same exact spec as mine - BUT - I'd have to travel to Atlanta to do it...which just didn't fit in my schedule and would've cost me $ to do...offsetting some of the benefit. So I told them no thank you. Really thought I'd have a firm delivery appt by now.
Many congrats!! I'm convinced they are breaking their backs to get as many delivered before the end of the year as possible... And I'm happy about that!! Not very convenient during the holidaze but, I'll take it!!

Reactions: klondike66
Many congrats!! I'm convinced they are breaking their backs to get as many delivered before the end of the year as possible... And I'm happy about that!! Not very convenient during the holidaze but, I'll take it!!
Thanks, and yeah - agree...I just hope I can get mine before Jan 4 or 5 - have a road trip coming up and would like to take the MS instead of other options. Crossing fingers for both us.

Reactions: lmmuzquiz