Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2023 VINs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would also like to know, I have EDD of Dec 25-31. Once I get assigned VIN I will let this group know if its 2022 or 2023
The EU thread is posting about quite a few late November through early December delivery 2023 Model S VINs being assigned. Tesla is clearly getting the overseas cars on their way before they focus on deliveries to US customers for the end of quarter rush. Chances are high that as long as you aren’t assigned a car that was produced before this week or so you won’t end up with a 2022.

Reactions: Leeclanual
Someone on the Delivery thread just reported a MS LR 2023 PF VIN being assigned today. Also this is from Tesla inventory…

98638F54-D836-4F50-B451-60D260CAD43A.jpeg

If you do plan to go ahead with the delivery it would be interesting to know if your sales advisor can tell you the 'birthdate' (manufacturing date) of the car.
After they canceled my previous order two weeks ago, I placed a new order yesterday. This morning I got a 2023 PF499xxx vin. This is for a blue Plaid 19" wheels and white interior. They emailed to let me know they assigned me a vin.

Reactions: aerodyne
Reactions: N2B8