TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 20in wheel option

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Keith909man, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Keith909man

Keith909man Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Tacoma wa
    I really dislike the 19in wheels on the model S but like the extra range and more tire options. In my opinion, 19in are too small and dorky looking. I also really like the 21in wheels but hate the decrease in range and less tire options so I was wanting to meet in the middle.

Does Teala make a 20in option and if not, what do you recommend that will work for a new 2017 S and maybe closer resembles the turbines? Also, will the TMS be an issue on after market?
  2. SomeJoe7777

SomeJoe7777 Marginally-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Tesla does not make any 20" wheels for the Model S.

Here is a thread with many 3rd-party 20" wheel options: 19" vs 20" pics?

The T-Sportline 20" wheels are nearly identical in appearance to the Tesla 21" turbine wheels, but are 1" smaller in diameter.