Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21” Wheels : Risk of theft and damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep. Makes me wish Tesla would offer the grey turbine wheels in 19". They'd still look good, and the taller tires would be easier to live with.

Or maybe in 20", and split the difference in terms of tire profile. That might be perfect, in fact. :cool:

Did they ever do that/consider that once upon a time, I wonder?

@FutureShock

We offer gray 19" TSTs and 20" TSTs that are a great alternative to the factory 21" Turbine wheel.

White Model S with 19" TST Wheels in Metallic Gray

solid-white-tesla-model-s-19-inch-wheel-tst-metallic-grey-9.jpg

Black Model S with 20" TST Wheels in Metallic Gray

obsidian-black-tesla-model-s-metallic-grey-20-inch-wheels-tst-03.jpg

Last edited:
@FutureShock

We offer gray 19" TSTs and 20" TSTs that are a great alternative to the factory 21" Turbine wheel.
Interesting option.

I guess the two questions I'd then ask would be

1- Allegedly Tesla wheels are not stolen very often because they only fit Teslas. Is that true of your TST wheels too?

2- Are the special Michelin tires with the road-noise-deadening foam that Tesla uses available in 20" and at the right profile height to be a correct match for your 20" rims?, i.e. will wind up being the same diameter as the Tesla factory wheels?

Thanks for any info. :cool:

You live in the US, and you complain about high taxes? Welcome to Denmark.. taxes on cars have just been lowered from 180% to 150%. Income tax is usually around 50%, but can go higher if you earn enough money.. VAT on EVERYTHING is 25%.
your taxes are so high because the population demands womb to tomb benefits and services from their government. where do you think the money comes from to support the welfare state?
is there any sort of movement to shrink these benefits? I bet not!