TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 21" Arachnid Wheels and Tires for Sale (Exclusive Limited Edition)

Discussion in 'Model S' started by legoon1, May 3, 2018.

1. legoon1

legoon1 New Member

I just received an email from Tesla's referral program stating that I've earned the 21" Arachnid silver wheels and tires. I have special wheels already so looking to transfer/sell them to another Tesla Model S owner. I checked with my local Tesla service center and they come with Continental Performance tires and installation too. There MAY be a cost to transfer to another service center but they didn't know for sure. I haven't gone through accepting them to a local service center and should be able to send them to any of them. I'm located in Los Angeles and looking if anyone might be interested. Please private message me if so.
    Arachnid Wheels.jpg Arachnid Wheels Model S.png

2. mrbulk

mrbulk Member

inquiring how much you are asking?

3. EVSteve

EVSteve 110% Solar Powered

Exclusive limited edition?? Lmfao I see you’re new here. Have a stab at the search function to see what most of these sets are asking for (they’re everywhere) and post an asking price. This should be in the parts for sale subforum.

• Love x 1