Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21" Black Arachnid Wheel and Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New. Never used.

Same as here: Model S 21” Black Arachnid Wheel and Tire Package

Customize your Model S with sleek 21” Black Arachnid forged wheels for extreme sport handling. This package comes with low-profile Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires for exceptional steering and braking performance.

Includes:

• 2 x 21X8.5J Black Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 21X9.0J Black Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• 4 x tire pressure sensors
• 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

Lug nuts and lug nut covers sold separately
-------------------------------
Received as a referral bonus. Don't need.

$6,000 + tax from Tesla. Selling for $5,000. Buyer picks up in Los Angeles or Santa Barbara.

1109932-00-B_0.jpg

-20200817-114949.jpg

-20200817-115011.jpg

-20200817-115102.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Dan Wang
Buddy I think you may want to reconsider your price point... most new Arachnids sell on here for $2500-$3300 but most are silver, your set may be rare being Black... just a friendly suggestion and bump!

Just some constructive feedback. I've been trying to sell brand new black arachnids with tires/tpms for $3000 with no bites. You may want reconsider.

These are Awesome rims !!!! I bought a set recently. If you need new tires, the rims are practically free !!! I priced new tires for my Turbines and decided Arachnids with new tires were a better choice. Improved range, slightly more comfort and rim is stronger than the Cast turbine wheels.

Reactions: Brett
I just paid $2500 for silver and will pay $750 to powder coat them to charcoal. If I had known about any black sets for $3250, certainly for $3000, I would have bought them. My understanding is Tesla is not supposed to work on your rims if they have been powder coated since if they damage one they can't match a replacement. If true, many of the SC tire guys are willing to bend that rule, but still a reason to stick with black.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brett
Also, are the black rims all the same size (square) or are the rears bigger (staggered)? I would have paid more for a square set since so don't have a performance (performance is more likely to be traction limited in the rear) and rotating square is easier as you have four tires the same size. That said, the staggered rear look good wider.