TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 21" OEM Turbine Wheels and Tires- Pristine! $4k OBO

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by 00Stake, May 21, 2019.

1. 00Stake

00Stake Member

Hi all. These are the summer wheels off our 2016 Model S, and were already in for powder-coating before we decided to trade in the car. Since the powder-coat was finished last week they have not been mounted, and are pristine. Black, includes TPMS, center caps, and if you want them, 4 Continental Extreme Contact 245/35 with some life left (3 have ~20% tread, 1 went flat and was replaced and has ~90%). Let me know if you want more pics, they really do look fantastic.

Local pickup in the Denver area, or we can figure how to ship them.

Not that anyone here would need this, but here's the link on the Tesla site: Model S 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package

-Mike

IMG_7339.JPG IMG_7340.JPG IMG_7341.JPG
    IMG_7353.JPG

• Funny x 1
  2. 00Stake

00Stake Member

3. Kuhz

Kuhz Active Member

I suggest looking up the value of these. It’s a stretch at 4K

• Like x 1
  4. 00Stake

00Stake Member

Finally, some feedback. This was suggested to me as a starting point- If you’ve seen a comparable set somewhere, just powder coated, but never mounted, I’d love to know what they went for. All reasonable offers entertained...

-Mike

5. Liquidsx

Liquidsx Member

For prospective, I just picked up a used set of turbines for $600. Although one had a small dent which will have to be repaired for 150ish. A complete set of tires cost $740 and then $100 for TPMS. Basically I will have a new set of 21" tires and wheels for $1600.

• Informative x 1
  6. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 Porsche 918 Hybrid

7. lagomorph

lagomorph Member

I just paid $2900 for brand new set of 21" Arachnids with Pilot Super Sport tires, TPMS, wheel caps, etc.

• Like x 2
  8. 00Stake

00Stake Member

Thanks for the feedback and links. Looks like a price adjustment is coming... :)

9. Kuhz

Kuhz Active Member

There is/was a fellow here that sold what I presume were remanufactured wheels, all were powder coated for 1500-2k.

10. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

So you'd sell them for $1,600 then?

11. 00Stake

00Stake Member

I just sent you what I assume is the equivalent of a pm.

12. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

I'm not looking to buy. Just point out that you're kind of bashing this guy's for sale thread with your one-off deal that you yourself know you couldn't replace them at that same price (verified by the price you offered them to me at via PM). Not very fair to this guy since it makes it seem like he's asking too much money.

• Funny x 1
  13. 00Stake

00Stake Member

Lol. I am the guy. I thought you were quoting him, asking if I would sell them at that price.

14. DHLK21

DHLK21 New Member

Are these still available?