TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 21" Vossen Forged Wheels OEM size w/Tesla Center Caps

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by EvoAuto, Dec 2, 2016.

1. EvoAuto

EvoAuto Member

I have a set of Brand new Vossen Precision Series VPS-305T Forged wheels in Satin Black. They have also been engineered to accept the Tesla OEM center caps which are also included.
    They are the exact same size as the OEM 21" turbine wheels 8.5x21 Front and 9x21 Rear with a better offset so they look the way they should look without the need for wheels spacers.

This means that you can use your OEM 21" tires that you already have with your TPMS sensors and you're good to go. MSRP is $8,400.00 plus shipping. Get this set for $6k! Again, they are brand new!

Per payment, PayPal is ok.

Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

904-629-0887

David

Attached Files:

2. EvoAuto

EvoAuto Member

3. EvoAuto

EvoAuto Member

Sorry for the typos on price but this forum lacks the ability to edit the post once it's submitted. Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have

4. LVSP85D

LVSP85D Member

Actual pictures of the wheels?

5. EvoAuto

EvoAuto Member

Sorry for the late response, I can get some photos taken on Monday. Feel free to text me at 904-629-0887 and I can send them directly to you.