Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21" Vossen Forged Wheels OEM size w/Tesla Center Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of Brand new Vossen Precision Series VPS-305T Forged wheels in Satin Black. They have also been engineered to accept the Tesla OEM center caps which are also included.
They are the exact same size as the OEM 21" turbine wheels 8.5x21 Front and 9x21 Rear with a better offset so they look the way they should look without the need for wheels spacers.

This means that you can use your OEM 21" tires that you already have with your TPMS sensors and you're good to go. MSRP is $8,400.00 plus shipping. Get this set for $6k! Again, they are brand new!

Per payment, PayPal is ok.

Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

904-629-0887

David

Attachments

• IMG_1896.JPG
    IMG_1896.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 104
I have a set of Brand new Vossen Precision Series VPS-305T Forged wheels in Satin Black. They have also been engineered to accept the Tesla OEM center caps which are also included.
They are the exact same size as the OEM 21" turbine wheels 8.5x21 Front and 9x21 Rear with a better offset so they look the way they should look without the need for wheels spacers.

This means that you can use your OEM 21" tires that you already have with your TPMS sensors and you're good to go. MSRP is $8,800.00 plus shipping. Get this set for $6,700.00! Again, they are brand new!

Per payment, PayPal is ok.

Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

904-629-0887

David