Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21inch Silver Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of 4 TESLA 21 inch Turbine Silver wheels. They are in excellent condition, with only two small scuff marks about 1/4 inch on one wheel. These areas have been repainted, and are very hard to see. Wheels do not include TPS or center caps.
$1400 plus shipping. Will only sell as a set of 4. Located in the Orlando area.

Set of 4 TESLA 21 inch Turbine Silver wheels. They are in excellent condition, with only two small scuff marks about 1/4 inch on one wheel. These areas have been repainted, and are very hard to see. Wheels do not include TPS or center caps.
$1400 plus shipping. Will only sell as a set of 4. Located in the Orlando area.
Still available?

Still available?
I gave up and went with wheelership....not oe but I'm not about to drop 6k on Tesla's site and no local or nearby sellers of their 21s so I had to go this route...
20190108_022420.jpg

Can you post pics after you get them installed? I pondered a squared setup myself, and ultimately went with staggered.
I actually ended up getting the grey one's instead of silver, they had both available, but yeah, will def post pic....tpms came Monday, and Discount just recieved my tires Monday as well,
Screenshot_20190107-102443_Gallery.jpg
so Ill be dropping off the rims and sensors later this morning....will be switching out my oem 19s for these this weekend.... i too like the staggard, meaner look, but cant rotate so I went with squares....if mine was a performace version, idda bought staggard regardless of the rotating issue...

Reactions: viper2ko
Can you post pics after you get them installed? I pondered a squared setup myself, and ultimately went with staggered.
21s on... also just a fyi, wheelership has center caps, but my SC was actually cheaper at $15 a cap...if u need caps, prolly best to call over to ur local SC if u have one nearby, i know some don't...
20190120_101102.jpg

Attachments

• 20190120_101102.jpg
    20190120_101102.jpg
    716.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Informative
Reactions: Chaz
21s on... also just a fyi, wheelership has center caps, but my SC was actually cheaper at $15 a cap...if u need caps, prolly best to call over to ur local SC if u have one nearby, i know some don't...View attachment 370315

Broooo thanks for posting. Ive been looking at the wheelership ones but no one has them. Any more pics? And whats your review of them? I wanna go squared as well. Which sizes did you get

Reactions: NoirMS
Screenshot_20190222-225812_Gallery.jpg
Broooo thanks for posting. Ive been looking at the wheelership ones but no one has them. Any more pics? And whats your review of them? I wanna go squared as well. Which sizes did you get
21 x 8.5 (all 4)... I can def say pull the trigger on wheelership.... been on 2 200+ mile trips plus every day to work, 40 mile round trip... zero issues... I posted a couple pics on here, I'll post a couple more after I do a chrome delete w plasti dip this weekend (30$ vs 800$, yea imma diy)...

Last edited:
Thanks, just checked the site and now they are sold out of them no front fitments left. SMH
yea, I know that feeling... prolly went 2 months checking their site until they restocked...I remember making the purchase around 2am after doing a random check....was shocked when they were available... def have no regrets getting them, worth the wait... btw, the caps for the air nozzle are light grey so i took a black sharpie to the caps....works well.