Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21inch Silver Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually ended up getting the grey one's instead of silver, they had both available, but yeah, will def post pic....tpms came Monday, and Discount just recieved my tires Monday as well, View attachment 367236 so Ill be dropping off the rims and sensors later this morning....will be switching out my oem 19s for these this weekend.... i too like the staggard, meaner look, but cant rotate so I went with squares....if mine was a performace version, idda bought staggard regardless of the rotating issue...
Were you able to use the same lugs from your stock 19s? Also, did Discount Tire have any problems getting the TPMS and everything installed? I'm about to pull the trigger on the 21 turbines from Wheelership myself...thanks for your help!

Were you able to use the same lugs from your stock 19s? Also, did Discount Tire have any problems getting the TPMS and everything installed? I'm about to pull the trigger on the 21 turbines from Wheelership myself...thanks for your help!
yes, used the same lugs that came with the 19s....just had to purchase grey lug caps from amazon.... Discount had no issues installing the tpms and tires.... I took the rims & sensors up to them but I personally swapped out the 19s to 21s....got almost 10k miles on the wheelership rims and discount tires...no issues.

update: 12k miles on wheelership rims... absolutely love them....
on 9-4-19 I hit a large pothole at about 30mph... sounded like a shotgun went off... i was sure i was effed and rims were bent....
48 hours later i was back on the road, rims were just fine, these aren't knockoffs...they are quality....highly recommended
20190907_115706.jpg

Reactions: viper2ko