Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/3/Y Pet Liner available in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back in stock again...

I grabbed one the last time the store had them. very happy. I am thinking of upgrading to a LR 3 with white seats (currently have black) and I have read some of the pet liners leave marks on the white seat due to the non slip backing. Does this happen with the genuine Tesla one?
I have the Tesla pet liner and white seats, there are no marks...but, the seat belts must be connected under the pet liner, so the rear seatbelt warning doesn’t keep going on. And I think that the seatbelts can mark the white seats, so I have wrapped mine with old T-shirts

I have the Tesla pet liner and white seats, there are no marks...but, the seat belts must be connected under the pet liner, so the rear seatbelt warning doesn’t keep going on. And I think that the seatbelts can mark the white seats, so I have wrapped mine with old T-shirts

Thanks for that! I saw a pic in one of the other threads and somebody had black dots all over their white seats from an aftermarket cover.

The door covers seem like a great design in theory but mine kept coming off. Not sure if it's when the door opens and it drops the window slightly or if my kids knocked it. Would prefer not to have to worry about it falling off.
Also there's a little label on the door thing saying something like 'not for use with 3rd party tints' as the fixings are thin plastic that go into the window cavity. I assume this is a general disclaimer and hopefully it doesn't scratch over time.

This is still happening, wondering if anyone has a workaround to stop the door protectors coming off?