Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 60 $45,000, 6,856mi, fully loaded, lifetime supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S for sale. $45,000 with 6,856 miles. Fully loaded with lifetime supercharger, kids’ jump seats, and heat reflecting tinting. Original owner.

We took delivery of this awesome car in late June 2013 in Chicago, IL, but less than six months later we moved to London and we shipped the car to my brother-in-law’s in Southern California where it has been garaged, driven on short trips at most a couple times a month to stay “fresh,” except for when we returned for Christmas break and used it as our CA car. We just moved to another European country where we will be indefinitely and the US-spec Tesla remains incompatible with the country’s spec. As a result, we decided to sell our beloved Tesla. While it was purchased and delivered in Chicago, always garaged at our home and well protected in a covered garage at the office 12 miles away. It was transported in a fully enclosed auto-transport to SoCal in early December so it was never in a Chicago winter.

Per Tesla, the S60 is upgradable to 75 via software update.

Specs (per Tesla):

1. All Glass Panoramic Roof
2. Nappa Leather Seats
3. Obeche Wood Matte Décor
4. Supercharger Enabled
5. Smart Air Suspension
6. Rear-Facing Seats
7. Tech Package

The Tech Package adds a host of features to an already advanced car.
  • Onboard maps and navigation for North America with free updates for 7 years
  • Daytime LED running lights
  • LED cornering lights
  • Automatic keyless entry
  • Lighted door handles
  • Electrochromatic heated side and rearview mirrors
  • Power liftgate
  • GPS enabled Homelink
  • Memory seats, mirrors, and driver profile
Soon after delivery, I had (street legal -- under some % on front side windows, slightly darker on the second row and back) tinting applied to provide heat protection. I called the local Bentley dealership for their vendor, and they did a great job.

The car is in great condition, though there is a slight scratch on the rear fender.

I previously posted this car. There were questions but no takers, so I’ve lowered the price.

Attachments

• Sticker-lowres.jpg
    Sticker-lowres.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 323
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 20161224_115708.jpg
    20161224_115708.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 20161224_120001.jpg
    20161224_120001.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 275
  • scratched fender.jpg
    scratched fender.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 272
My error in adding the battery update in the post. On further research, MorrisonHiker and GabeInCal are both correct. I included the reference based on the email from Tesla but I did not research the ability. And since I've been away from the car for going on four years, save at most two weeks once a year, I have not monitored Tesla updates or model changes. I would remove the reference in the original post to the battery update but I can't edit it.

Reactions: gabeincal
Your window sticker made me realize just how much some of the options have increased in price since 2013. The Pano Roof went up by $1000 (granted all glass is now standard), leather went up by $1800, SAS went up by $1000 (can no longer get it on the S75), rear-facing seats went up by $2500, tech package (granted latest "tech" package would be AP2.0 which brings a lot more features) went up by $1250. Sure, you get a lot more for the same base price, but it also costs a lot more to tick those option boxes.

Your window sticker made me realize just how much some of the options have increased in price since 2013. The Pano Roof went up by $1000 (granted all glass is now standard), leather went up by $1800, SAS went up by $1000 (can no longer get it on the S75), rear-facing seats went up by $2500, tech package (granted latest "tech" package would be AP2.0 which brings a lot more features) went up by $1250. Sure, you get a lot more for the same base price, but it also costs a lot more to tick those option boxes.

And what a bargain this car is as a result. Exceptionally low mileage and extremely limited exposure to the elements. It has always been parked in a garage.

I'm not aware of any motor issue with this car. The car has been regularly serviced by Tesla for service recalls. It is also taken out for short drives (the proverbial around the block drives) about once a month.

Yes, it does have supercharging. I bought it after we moved the car to Southern California.

• Informative
Reactions: callmesam
FYI, the interior trim is Lacewood, not Obeche Wood Matte Décor.

Do you have more photos? I may be interested.

tesler,
Good catch. I don't recall where I got the 'Obeche' from (I suspect it was a bullet list of features my brother-in-law sent me), but window sticker shows Lacewood as do the interior photos.

Attached are two other interior pics, one of the backseat and the other of the front dash.

-Matt

Attachments

• console.jpg
    console.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 251
  • backseat.jpg
    backseat.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 243
Hi,
I have an update for anyone following this car. I just purchased the 4yr / 50,000 mile extended warranty ($4,250 value).

I'm also lowering the price to $44,000. That may not seem like much but combined with the just-purchased extended warranty for this car with less than 7,000 miles, it is the equivalent to more than $5,000 off the earlier asking price.

Matt