TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 60 Corner Weights

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Dreamin, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Was curious what the car weighed. Right-Left and Cross weights look good. But the MS60 does not have a 50/50 Front-Rear weight split.

2013 Model S 60

Everything removed from the car
    Options: Tech package + Parcel shelf
    19" Factory wheels (I have aftermarket wheels, but they are within 1lbs of the 19" factory wheels.)

The printout from the shop was pretty boring, so I made a graphic:

Tesla-Model_S_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_1e AR.jpg

2. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

I think I read that it was 48:52 somewhere, perhaps the specs page? Once you sit down in the drivers seat, it would be closer to 50:50.

3. Kipernicus

Kipernicus Model S Res#P1440

This is interesting, thanks. I think my car is even more rear biased because of the jump seats.

4. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

That's a great point... 50:50 when i'm in the drivers seat.