Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 60 for $32,436

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
s60 for 32k.PNG
60 kWh Model S 5YJSA1CG3DFP03863 | Tesla

Cheapest I've seen so far.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX
I’m 99% sure that w/o the tech package, it means the Nav screen is present, but there won’t be turn by turn voice commands (in addition to other missing features).
As someone who owns a 2006 lexus the nav is terrible and pointless so I've become accustomed to using my phone. Is the Tesla's nav system really that good where you have completely stopped using your maps app on your phone? It is a really big nice screen, so I can see that being nice.

You'd think the link would change to "not available" but it's still up 15 mins later?
A lot of variables playing into that, but yes I agree that ‘should’ happen rather quickly once reserved.

As someone who owns a 2006 lexus the nav is terrible and pointless so I've become accustomed to using my phone. Is the Tesla's nav system really that good where you have completely stopped using your maps app on your phone? It is a really big nice screen, so I can see that being nice.
I am still in the process of looking for the right one for myself. However I will say, I’ve driven about 5 so far and I too am someone who is accustomed to using Waze/Maps on my phone, but I could definitely see myself using the cars Nav instead because as you said it has a great sized screen and the turn by turn is very convenient as well.

Yes, it’s that good. Tell it where to go; that’s it. I love it.

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX
  • Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: TaoJones and IdaX
Tesla has a nice big screen but undoubtedly the worst navigation system. It seems like it doesn’t know it’s way around at all. Main roads are ok but you are better off if you use your phone. A Tesla sales rep was bringing a car out to our house and we were wondering what was taking him so long. We then realized he was using Tesla navigation and it sent him about 10 miles out of the way.