Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model s 60 KW 2013 for part out

Hello I am parting out a model s 60 KW 2013. Manufacture august 2013. Black. The car have 40 000 km or 25 000 miles.
I just receive the car yesterday ( january 5 th 2018 )
Dual charger, piano black dash trim, folding mirror.
I am doing that in my spare time so please allow me 4 days to take the part out of the car and shipping it.
Everything is available except the parts damage in the accident.
Rear drive unit, battery module.
I can cut any part of the frame of the car you need. ( quarter panel, A B or C pillar, rear rail, front rail right, front shock tower)
I am in quebec city, canada G1E 5P7 but I ship to USA. For larges parts, I use greyhound.
For a faster answer email [email protected] or text 581 997 5729
I am french speaking but I manage to speak in english.
IMG_8672.jpg
IMG_8673.jpg
IMG_8674.jpg
IMG_8675.jpg
IMG_8676.jpg
IMG_8677.jpg
IMG_8678.jpg

ShawnA

Supporting Member
Nov 13, 2017
Edwardsburg, MI
Hi Tume,

I have been trying to locate a 6003334 ECU TPMS Baolong.
It is the computer that handles TPMS for Roadster and early 2012-2014 Model S.
I do not know where it is located in model S. In the Roadster it is in the dashboard above the steering column.
I am in Michigan 49112.

Thank You, Shawn

Any clue if the frame rail is the same for a 2017 MX? They look to be from pictures of MS vs. MX, but I can't verify yet. What cost to ship to Seattle 98029?

Is there a list somewhere of what parts are common between MS and MX?

Thanks,
Dan
RWD frame rail are not like AWD frame rail. For the MS AWD and MX AWD, I have no clue if they are the same.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC