Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model S 75 at Tesla.com new inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
- Red
- Enhanced AP
- Glass Roof
- Old MCU
- No weather package or sound
- 0-60 in 5.5s
- Rear wheel drive

all for $76,600 before incentives + delivery fee.

If you were to configure a 75D right now it would have:
- Red
- Enhanced AP
- Glass roof
- New MCU
- No weather package or sound
- 0-60 in 4.2s
- All wheel drive

it'd be $76,700 before incentives + delivery fee.

So for those facts alone, no it's not a good deal unless you want the car in 7 days.

Thank you for your response. Not sure how you got 76,700. To me, it is 81,000.00 But i see your point, AWD and 0-60 are key upgrades.
Odd, I now see $81,000 too.

The AWD really does change the car. Although depending on where you live though the rear drive may be tolerable (nvm just saw NJ). Constant 0-60s will give you headaches and wear down the tires.

I live in northern Indiana, and AWD is fantastic in good weather and bad. I paid $82k for mine, configured just as Trace has, altho with the old MCU. If I had it to do over again, I'd leave off AP and probably pay up for the 100D's range. Honestly, AP is just a fun gimmick for now.

Reactions: Brutaka
@nl1977
$76K without PUP and without EAP.
Screenshot_20180329-115111.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180329-115008.jpg
    Screenshot_20180329-115008.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 36