TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model S 75/D Discontinue

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mabear118, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mabear118

mabear118 Member

Will discontinuing of the S75/D models affect depreciation?

2. vigge50

vigge50 Member

Why don’t continue in one of the existing threads instead of making a new one?

I do belive this will affect aftermarket prices as the price of 75D is expected to drop nearly or the hole difference between 75 and 75D.

3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Thread title implies the D is being discontinued.... Not so, of course. Some speculation about a battery pack increase down the road, but that’s not the current topic. And, yes, usually near the top of the forums are the popular threads! :)

4. KarenRei

KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei

Indeed, I expect the "3 variants available" status to persist, because it meets demand very well.

* The version for if you're on a budget
    * The version for if you want max range but are still on somewhat of a budget
    * The version if money's not an object and you want to drive the fastest thing around.

If Tesla gets a pack upgrade for the S and X lines, I'd expect it to track pretty much the same way it does today. - say, 85D, 115D, and P115D.

• Like x 1
  5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

But, of course, "we have no plans to increase pack size beyond 100" until they do. :D

• Like x 1