Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 75 or Model 3 Performance Stealth?

Model S 75 or Model 3 Performance Stealth?

• Model S 75 2017

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Model 3 Stealth Performance 2019

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my heater works fine. What other features? Must be ones I never would use. There are quite a few things the car offers that I do not use. Personal driving choices for what works for me.
Yeah. I think you’re missing the point. The heat pump provides a massive gain in driving efficiency. I’m not going to go through the laundry list of other changes.

So your statement, that there are no changes between a 2019 and current Model 3 is just beyond false and misleading.

My issue is that the car I've got is basically 2/3rds the proce of a new model 3 performance so a bit of a hard sell. I think what the guy meant was that it's not massive improvements/changes. Also doesn't the performance of the current performance drop off massively with soc (been wanting to use that acronym for ages).

Yeah, there ARE changes between a 22 Model 3 and a '20 Model 3 but no showstoppers unless you live in a cold climate. No biggies for me. I actually prefer the closing phone charger door on my 3 over the always open on newer model. I also like the white interior but dont like the white chevron on the new door interior. Of course, for warranty, its always best to go as new as possible but what is the lead time for a brand new 3P now?

New performance with the same spec (ie FSD included) isn't $58k...more like $68k

Yeah. I think you’re missing the point. The heat pump provides a massive gain in driving efficiency. I’m not going to go through the laundry list of other changes.

So your statement, that there are no changes between a 2019 and current Model 3 is just beyond false and misleading.
No, I'm not missing the point. I know about the heat pump. But the point is, that the 2019 cars, as well as my 2018 car, is going to drive basically the same as a new M3, due to software updates.

I never said "there are no changes between a 2019 and current Model 3"
my post is ;"A 2019 Model 3 is not an early Model 3, my 2018 Stealth would be an early Model 3. Not aware of any features I'm missing"

So it's actually your statement that "is just beyond false and misleading."

See how I actually quote what you actually said and not something you didn't say.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
No, I'm not missing the point. I know about the heat pump. But the point is, that the 2019 cars, as well as my 2018 car, is going to drive basically the same as a new M3, due to software updates.

I never said "there are no changes between a 2019 and current Model 3"
my post is ;"A 2019 Model 3 is not an early Model 3, my 2018 Stealth would be an early Model 3. Not aware of any features I'm missing"

So it's actually your statement that "is just beyond false and misleading."

See how I actually quote what you actually said and not something you didn't say.
You’re right. Your actual statement was

“A 2019 Model 3 is not an early Model 3, my 2018 Stealth would be an early Model 3. Not aware of any features I'm missing”

Which is also both false (2019 is an early production model) and misleading (you clearly *were* aware of features you were missing per your last reply.

• Disagree
Reactions: jwharnish

“A 2019 Model 3 is not an early Model 3, my 2018 Stealth would be an early Model 3. Not aware of any features I'm missing”

Which is also both false (2019 is an early production model) and misleading (you clearly *were* aware of features you were missing per your last reply.

Thanks, I knew you'd come around. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: glide