Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 75D with Enhanced Autopilot and Free Supercharging (late 2016 - facelift)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my late 2016 (facelift) S 75D with enhanced autopilot and free supercharging. Everything is in great shape with the exception of some minor scuffs on the bumper, some wheel rash, and some damage to the panel under the door on the passenger side (shown in photos). I bought the vehicle from the original owner in 2017 with this damage (I think he turned into a curb or tire stop?) and never did anything about it because it does not pose any issues and you can't see it unless you bend over and look for it. I figured I would think about repairing it if I ever had to deal with any other body work but fortunately that has never come up.

Pictures here (they are older but represent the car well - I am going to take some new pictures but it's been raining here for a week, will upload when I do).

Miles: 54,994

Price: $54,750. Also available are a set of 20" summer wheels with Michelin PS4S tires (price TBD) if interested. The stock slipstream wheels that come with the car have Nokian WRG3 tires mounted on them.

Car Details​

Specs​

Enhanced Autopilot
GPS Enabled Homelink
Premium Upgrades Package
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Solid White (PBCW)
Body Color Roof
No Spoiler
75D
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Free Unlimited Supercharging