Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S $80K LR Reservation for Trade (Model X Res)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a white/white Model S LR with 19 inch Tempest wheels, likely 2022 model year reservation. I am looking to trade someone for a Model X LR reservation at the grandfathered price. Trade would be straight up if you have the $89,990 price for your X res ($15K discount for $15K discount), or you can add cash if your res is at higher price but close to delivery.

The Model S reservation is locked in at the $79,990 base price plus $2,000 option for the white interior, so $81,990 before Tesla Order and Delivery Fees. Order Fee was $100 and already paid.

Current EDD range is 1/10 - 2/7, see screenshot. I will transfer the entire Tesla account to you, only thing set is the Delivery Location and you can change that easily with the help of an SA. No Registration Info has been filled in yet.

IMG_2124.jpg

Reactions: Shopmicrocode
Hey, I'm wondering how the transfer works? I thought you just change the delivery location?

The other person takes over the account, and changes the email, password, personal info, etc. They can change to their delivery location and input their own registration info. It's the only way to do it, Tesla doesn't officially support res transfers.