Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 85 Pearl White low mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 85 Pearl White low mileage-SOLD

SOLD

Location New Jersey
4100 miles

Pano Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Interior
Piano Black Decor
Tech & Sound Package
Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats
Paint Armor
Parcel shelf
Interior & Exterior lighting
Service contract included never used Includes Ranger service. Car has been looked after like a baby back seats have probably been used 2x. Cargo Liners for frunk and back as well as brand new mats.
Contact me for pics or questions.
Attached pictures before and after rear and side rear passenger tinted.
Never supercharged or charged max trip

$85,000

Last edited:
4100 miles

Pano Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Interior
Piano Black Decor
Tech & Sound Package
Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats
Paint Armor
Supercharger Hardware.
3 year service contract never used. Car has been looked after like a baby back seats have probably been used 2x. Cargo Liners for frank and back as well as brand new mats.

$85,000

All cars have supercharger hardware and S85's have it enabled by default, so you might want to clarify. Good price! Hope you find a good new home for your car!

Thanks, I was just rambling off the specs.
Constructive criticism:
1. Might want to update your OP to make it clear you have both the Tech Package and the Sound Studio Package. They are two different options, and you might get more "credit" for listing them separately among buyers.
2. Ballpark VIN would be useful (for some buyers). Something of the form "....12xxx" would be fine.

Constructive criticism:
1. Might want to update your OP to make it clear you have both the Tech Package and the Sound Studio Package. They are two different options, and you might get more "credit" for listing them separately among buyers.
2. Ballpark VIN would be useful (for some buyers). Something of the form "....12xxx" would be fine.

Thanks Brian as you can tell I'm not an extremely motivated seller and don't have a plane to catch.

1. It has both Tech Package and the Sound Studio Package.
2. VIN PO5368

Proximity Sensors

Does the car predate proximity sensors? I can't tell for sure from the photos.

4100 miles

Pano Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Interior
Piano Black Decor
Tech & Sound Package
Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats
Paint Armor
Supercharger Hardware.
Service contract included never used Includes Ranger service. Car has been looked after like a baby back seats have probably been used 2x. Cargo Liners for frunk and back as well as brand new mats.
Attached Pictures before and after rear and side rear passenger tinted.

$85,000

Just curious here, don't get all crazy on me. Why do people blur or cover up the license plate when advertising their car? Hundreds of thousands of people see it every year driving up and down the road. What could you do with the knowledge here that anyone on the sidewalk, parking lot, or freeway couldn't do?

Just curious here, don't get all crazy on me. Why do people blur or cover up the license plate when advertising their car? Hundreds of thousands of people see it every year driving up and down the road. What could you do with the knowledge here that anyone on the sidewalk, parking lot, or freeway couldn't do?

I guess we are looking for some sort of comfort in the "age of privacy is over".

Hi, I am looking for Tesla but my preferred color is Black. I am open to other colors though. When was this car bought and at what price? I am assuming I don't get Fed Tax credit. I am in Florida. Do you know how is sales tax handled, since you may have paid a different sales tax? Thanks, Amit