TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 85D 2015

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jamack, Apr 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. jamack

jamack New Member

Best car I have ever owned. Going to upgrade to latest model once sold as long as I get average KBB value. Tesla offered me 42K trade-in. KBB Private sale $46,655 +/- 3k.
    I will sell for $46,500. Not interested in selling for less as it is too good a car and just put on brand new tires last month.
    Only 32K miles, and in near perfect condition - since no one else has ever really ridden in it except me as driver. Free supercharging. Warranty is up at end of June, but I will extend it if you pay cost for 2 or 4 year extension. Only issue I ever had was when left handle stopped presenting, they fixed it 2 years ago and no issues since.
    Image below if from my Tesla profile so you can see color, etc. I'll post pictures if I see any interest and once it stops raining here and I can get it detailed. Spoiler alert, pictures will show beautiful car int/ext.

upload_2019-4-25_18-34-22.png

Final price after taxes: $101,762.53, etc. upload_2019-4-25_18-37-46.png

Attached Files:

2. IGdawgI

IGdawgI Member

I'm actually interested what Tesla would sell the car "used for", if they offered you $42k. Since they will include a 4 year/50k warranty... Following thread..
    Good luck with the sale..

3. jamack

jamack New Member

I don't know the answer to that. Maybe call them and ask?

• Love x 1
  4. darxsys

darxsys Member

Tesla offered $34k for my 85D with 42000 miles. KBB says $40k. You seem to be getting a solid deal there, I would just trade it in.