Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 90D vs P100D - Which to buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the P100D because in my area I'm surrounded by Teslas, but I almost never see one like mine. I think the car is overpriced, but I feel less insecure now.

A plus for you should be that your AP will work right away, whereas my "cameras are calibrating" and have been for 2 weeks.
I think about it like the first 1200 break in miles on my M3. I couldn't wait to get through them so I could open it up. Now I'm ready to go with AP.

Because the car was parked in Santa Monica they left the badge off. I've asked them to leave it off at delivery. I feel a little self conscious. It can be a sleeper.

Congratulations on your order and upgrade! I'm jealous!

I have to admit that I was tempted to go with the P100D when I was ordering, but I went with the 90D. I just couldn't make the extra cost make sense. Even though I can afford it, I'd rather spend the same money on taking my family on a bunch of fabulous trips (in the 90D, of course!)

Reactions: pilotSteve
The induction ceremony into the Tesla family is set for Feb 25th. Super excited.

Does it come with a full charge or am I going to have to drive it home, charge it and wait a day for the fun?

Bringing this forum back to life. I just bit the bullet and cancelled my S75D order and went for an Inventory TMS P100D in Silver with Gray Turbine 21". Looks like we might have actually the same exact P100D?! Truly stunning color combination which I dont see to much of around here...

So I just have to ask, how are you liking the P100D? Are you happy you went for it? I, much like yourself, sat and mulled over it for weeks before I finally went nuts and bought it! Getting it in 3 weeks, cant wait!!!

• Love
Reactions: DIL and e-FTW
Bringing this forum back to life. I just bit the bullet and cancelled my S75D order and went for an Inventory TMS P100D in Silver with Gray Turbine 21". Looks like we might have actually the same exact P100D?! Truly stunning color combination which I dont see to much of around here...

So I just have to ask, how are you liking the P100D? Are you happy you went for it? I, much like yourself, sat and mulled over it for weeks before I finally went nuts and bought it! Getting it in 3 weeks, cant wait!!!

I also have the midnight silver metallic with the grey 21s. Awesome color combo. No Regrets. I giggle like a school girl every time I hit the accelerator, its like a natural human reflex that I cannot control :)