Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: A Chick Magnate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude, that is one well-written F***'in funny story! Seriously, if you haven't yet joined Tesla Owners Illinois please consider doing so. At a meeting in the near future over lunch you could further elaborate just how to pick up members of the opposite sex (or same sex, if that's your thing) using the fancy Tesla-based toys (only for single members, of course!). Also, it would be great if you could show us first-hand which seats in the model S are the best for getting 'cozy'. Applicable knowledge for single and married alike!

PS - what could one do with an eyebrow ring the size of an old doorknob? Curious minds want to know...
Definitely give him 5 minutes ... who brings the scented candles?

Suffice to say, I had to draw the line at her request to to get frunky in the frunk. “Sure it’s ample,” I said, “but not nearly ample enough.” I was concerned about the risk of hip dislocation, or the potential embarrassment and $100 dollar fee for a Ranger to come and extract us should we get stuck.

Tesla Tall Tale? Or, truth... either way, I wish you got frunky in the frunk! :wink:

This one seems to work pretty well:

Attachments

• benedetto-bufalino-repurposes-a-police-car-as-a-chicken-coop-2.jpg
    benedetto-bufalino-repurposes-a-police-car-as-a-chicken-coop-2.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 508