Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: A Chick Magnate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tend to look for men with higher standards. :)

Here you go:

reby2u7a.jpg

HAHAHA sorry I just had to post it

Higher than the Tesla standard? I give up. :biggrin:

Hey I hear yah, as far as babe magnet goes the Tesla is still for the discerning ladies with taste.

The others you simply have to take for a ride first and convince them it's a Corvette without the noise and discomfort, I.E. Modern stealth technology for letting your inter-demon out (grin)....

So you sneak up on the enemy and bomb them into submission...

I have a part time lady friend who when she is dressed anywhere nice; needs five+ pictures with the car when we go somewhere(grin)!!!

The others you simply have to take for a ride first and convince them it's a Corvette without the noise and discomfort, I.E. Modern stealth technology for letting your inter-demon out (grin)....

I have a part time lady friend who when she is dressed anywhere nice; needs five+ pictures with the car when we go somewhere(grin)!!!

Good thinking. I like that. I may use that one day.

5+ photos? Sorry to be negative, but that's sounds a bit narcissistic. But if she's attractive, who cares :)

Hey I hear yah, as far as babe magnet goes the Tesla is still for the discerning ladies with taste.

Good thinking. I like that. I may use that one day.

5+ photos? Sorry to be negative, but that's sounds a bit narcissistic. But if she's attractive, who cares :)

^^^ There's a reason I buy my own Tesla.

Having had both Tesla models, it is quite evident that they attract different "chicks." The Roadster attracted mostly high school car wash type girls, at least until they got close enough to see who was driving the car. The Model S attracts a more mature woman, with the added benefit that the Model S has room to store their walkers.

I get a chuckle out of the misspelling in the thread title every time I see it.

I cannot believe no one mentioned this guy. He was a true chick magnate!

Tough_man_tender_chicken.jpg

Having had both Tesla models, it is quite evident that they attract different "chicks." The Roadster attracted mostly high school car wash type girls, at least until they got close enough to see who was driving the car. The Model S attracts a more mature woman, with the added benefit that the Model S has room to store their walkers.

I couldn't drive away fast enough from anyone who is falling for a car