Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: A Chick Magnate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
60 year old male Roadster owner, no interest in attracting women (happily married) but have noticed that my "Very Orange" Roadster gets way more looks then my Model S does, no doubt because the S is common here in the SF Bay Area (I see several every time I go to work) but tiny orange sports cars are unusual!

I have a part time lady friend who when she is dressed anywhere nice; needs five+ pictures with the car when we go somewhere(grin)!!!

Okay, I really gotta disagree with Brianman here; more info is needed. PLEASE tell us: the times when your part timer is NOT a lady, umm, just what is....she??????:scared:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Thora
I couldn't drive away fast enough from anyone who is falling for a car

That's why they have the walkers.

As an older woman that sometimes uses a walker and LOVES TMC, I gotta say, I'm offended. Of course, I'd never love someone for their car, though most people here know I have fallen-in-love with many a Tesla, including Bonnie's Baby Turtle.

Romantic on Screen Candle

Soooo I came up with this idea of an on screen candle. I originally created it as a gag and it does get a laugh. But after the initial laugh it actually does something to set the mood in the car. I was going to keep this for myself but here you go:

http://haleslaw.com/candle/candle.htm

I saved it as a favorite on my web browser and I sized it just right so that it fits perfectly when set to full screen. Let me know what you think!

Tesla is top car choice for World's douchiest dating app, Luxy

Worlds Douchiest Dating App Shows Tesla As Top Car Choice

I'm at a loss for words. They polled 25k members. Apparently Tesla is what the 'rich, single, shallow, and horny' people are driving. I don't know what to say about that. Well, I'm not a member of luxy so that's good. I'll keep it that way. I don't think my wife would approve of it anyway.