Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S A/S wheel/tire package 20" from MX, Home Charger, etc...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have any more details on the charger? Is it the wall charger? Or the standard one that comes with the vehicle? Model #?
It is a standard one that comes with the car, I purchased the extra one new, to keep in the car, used once, while in PA, has J1772 adapter included as well, which is being sold here for around $75...
Not sure abt the model#... it was used with 2018 car.

IMG_20191125_123042.jpg

The price is the challenge. They will sell closer to $1500 price point.

Generally, 19" silver OEM go around $1000-$1200, 21" sonic carbon set go around $1500-$2000, 21" Arachnid set go around $2200-$2700. Model X 20" are hit and miss between $1200-$1600 range, as more often the 22" ones are the ones in demand.

Use of Model X 20" on Model S is not everyone's cup of tea, so there is that.

The price is the challenge. They will sell closer to $1500 price point.

Generally, 19" silver OEM go around $1000-$1200, 21" sonic carbon set go around $1500-$2000, 21" Arachnid set go around $2200-$2700. Model X 20" are hit and miss between $1200-$1600 range, as more often the 22" ones are the ones in demand.

Use of Model X 20" on Model S is not everyone's cup of tea, so there is that.

I yet to see one set with Continentals. Pm-d you

@vexige. I think its also timing. I spent so much time trying to find exactly what you're selling (the wheels, already painted gray and mounted with tires). Finally gave up after two months of looking and got the silver colored equivalent with curb rash etc that I now have to paint and still buy the tires for my S. I wish yours had come on the scene two weeks prior. It would have been a no brainer for me.

I think $200 was a fair offer, and is actually more than I was thinking of offering. You can get a brand new one from Tesla for $275

I think you are misinformed, here is a link to the charger from Tesla website:
Corded Mobile Connector
As you can see the price is $525 and it doesn't include the other plague and j1772 adapter.
Regardless, after placing it on eBay, it was sold within 30 minutes at original asking price plus shipping...

Reactions: SilverGS
I think you are misinformed, here is a link to the charger from Tesla website:
Corded Mobile Connector
As you can see the price is $525 and it doesn't include the other plague and j1772 adapter.
Regardless, after placing it on eBay, it was sold within 30 minutes at original asking price plus shipping...
Point of correction, there is a difference between what you listed and the link you pasted in above. The correct link is this one - not that it matters now, as you've already sold it on Ebay. This is just to clarify that's all.

Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle

Within last week I had three inquiries about possibility to ship. The quotes I'm getting are pretty ridiculous.
Could someone help with the advice on how to ship wheel/tire package @ reasonable price?
What service did you use?

Thank you!