Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Aero Wheels 19 oem w/ pirelli tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently upgraded my model S to a model x and now I need to sell out some of the old model S stuff. Savvy I need to sell one of my favorites...

I'm selling one's full set of 4 OEM Tesla model S aero wheels. These are the very rare Tesla model S aerodynamic wheels that were available only for two years. They really work. I have paired these wheels with a set of low rolling resistance pirelli all-season touring tires. This has been a great combination. On my 2016 p90d I saw about a 7% drop in consumption vs my best-ever mileage on the stock 21s, or slipstream 19s.

the wheels are in decent shape with a few scratches here and there, I have plan on painting or powder coating them but never got around to it. All the damages from storage there's no curb rash on these wheels.

The tires pirelli cinturato p7s, are in very good condition with lots and lots of tread life left 245/45/19 or size. They have less than 2000 miles on the very light highway use..